The profession of pharmacy is gaining a healthcare provider status worldwide and due to a steady increase in the number of people requiring heath care services, the profession was able to escape the brunt of recession .The need of the hour is to train and equip pharmacy aspirants into competent professionals in whatever career option they make since the scope of pharmacy in India after bachelor’s degree is varied.
The course aims at dealing with teaching students how to dispense and prepare medicines .It makes the student aware of drug related information to the public. The aspirants of this course will also be by the end of their course being able to give advice on health care programmes and prescriptions given by doctors. They are also able enough to evaluate drugs and drug use pattern.
Prepare students to become Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical scientists who will emerge as leaders in any setting; impart ethical values and leadership qualities that will transform them as enlightened individuals who will serve the society with a noble and responsible attitude; achieve the overall objective of becoming an institution of excellence in education, research and service in the field of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical studies.
To develop as a center of excellence in pharmacy and pharmaceutical education, research and practice for the ultimate goal of providing dynamic education that will empower students to become leaders, and groom them in the knowledge of modern healthcare concepts based on human values and ethos.
- Affiliated To Kerala University Of Health Sciences
- AICTE And Pharmacy Council Of India Approved Courses
- High-Quality Coaching And Standards Of Achievement
- Well-Qualified And Experienced Faculty
- Latest And International Standard Facilities And Infrastructure
- Industry Placement Contacts And Campus Recruitment Opportunities
- Spacious, Elegant Buildings And Campus Surroundings
- “Go Green Campus” Environment- Our Priority