Recognized as one of the finest educational institutions in Karnataka with students from all over India and abroad, the NITTE Education Trust has a Medical Sciences Complex at Deralakatte, Mangalore. The Trust has more colleges at its second campus at Nitte and at its campuses in Bangalore. The Trust was started in 1979 and is a pioneer in the field of education. Under the banner of the trust are several institutions which include Nitte University and institutions of higher education like Engineering, Management, Medicine, Dental, PhARMaceuticals, Paramedical, Higher Education and several other schools in Mangalore.
The founder of NET was the committed philanthropist and legal luminary, Justice K S Hegde, who strongly believed that education was pivotal to the progress of a community. The President of the trust Mr. N V Hegde and an eminent educationist Dr. N R Shetty, share the views of Justice K S Hegde. There are 38+ Institutions including a Deemed University under the banner of NET. Some of these institutions are:
- Nitte Deemed University, Mangalore (NAAC Accredited with A Grade and Ministry of HRD - Category A)
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore.
- AB Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore.
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- NMAM Institute of Technology, Mangalore
Qualification: PLUS TWO
Duration: 4 YEAR
Specialization: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEERING