ST PAULS COLLEGE, Bengaluru is one of the educational undertakings of the Society of St Paul, an international Catholic institution founded by Blessed James Alberione in Alba, Italy on 20 August 1914, and is currently present in 32 countries across the globe. It is affiliated to Bangalore University and is recognized by the government of Karnataka. The college is located at Nagasandra near Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru and is easily accessible by road and Namma Metro services.
The campus is spread across thirteen acres of land and nestled amongst lush green trees and colourful flower plants. It provides a conducive atmosphere for holistic growth of the students. We believe that every student is unique and gifted with the capacity to learn and realize his/her full potentials. Personal accompaniment is given to each student especially for those students who find learning a challenge.
ST PAULS COLLEGE is equipped with the latest facilities and modern infrastructure. It includes a state-of-the-art Television Studio, Professional Sound Recording Studio, Library, Computer Lab, Auditorium, Canteen, Basketball, Volleyball, Cricket and Throwball courts and more. Students will be challenged and engaged through authentic learning opportunities that inspire them to develop creativity and self-confidence.
Our students are also given opportunity to publish their literary works in our own International Publishing House—The Better Yourself Books—and the national youth magazines The Teenager Today and Inspirational Quote.
Taking inspiration from Blessed James Alberione, the founder of the Society of St Paul, ST PAULS COLLEGE, Bengaluru aims to nurture students, with special focus on media education, to become mature and responsible citizens by ensuring a conducive environment to pursue academic excellence and holistic growth.
ST PAULS COLLEGE, Bengaluru endeavours to identify the potentials and talents in students and to draw out the best in them by providing ample opportunities and facilitating genuine opinion formation in order to make them visionaries and professionals, and committed citizens of tomorrow.
- CREATE professionals who will shape a human society based on values of love, justice, freedom, secularism and equality.
- ENCOURAGE and ACCOMPANY students to excel in their field of study by offering them adequate opportunities for the development of their personality.
- PROVIDE a conducive atmosphere and facilities for academic excellence and integral growth.
- EQUIP students to cope with the demands of a changing society; conscientizing them on the socio-political-ecological issues in the country.
- HELP them to be aware of and to respect the multi-cultural, multi-religious and multi-lingual fabric of our society.
- ENABLE students to use the media effectively and to understand the fundamental role of the media in shaping a healthy society.
- ENSURE timely action for development and growth in association with other Pauline Education Centres and national and international institutions of higher education.
- ASSIST students in deepening the awareness and understanding of their responsibility as citizens engaged in the building of a human and humane society.
- Academic Excellence
- Social Consciousness
- Ecological Awareness
- Attitude Formation
- Equality for All
- Respect for Self and Others
- Spiritual Conviction
- Value-driven Life